Moelleux au Chocolat, or molten cake.
Valentine’s Day is nearly here, and nothing says I love you quite the way chocolate does. Yes, you can buy your Valentine a box of chocolates, but chocolate made with your very own hands is far more impressive – and probably more delicious, too! Here are some ideas your Valentine is sure to love.
Chocolate Cake (Moelleux au chocolat) is a classic dessert sure to please any chocolate lover. The inside is molten – or slightly runny – while the outside is like ordinary cake.
86-Proof Chocolate Cake contains such yumiliscious ingredients as chocolate, espresso (or coffee), and bourbon.
Ice-cream mousse with 3 types of chocolate and English cream includes white, dark, and milk chocolate, and is a perfect way for experienced cooks to show off.
Soft Cake with Walnuts is an easy, made-from-scratch chocolate cake.
Baked Oranges is a light dessert of orange slices dipped in chocolate. Classy, easy, and unexpected.
Cacao Luxe Perfect Fudge. Because sometimes only fudge will do.
Chocolate Delight Dessert. A very easy, very yummy sweet.
Mousseline de Genepi with Chocolate Fondue is an amazing dessert with Genepi liqueur.
Easy Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes Recipe
12 Oreo cookies
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup baking cocoa
1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
21 oz. of prepared cherry pie filling
1/2 cup whipped cream
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Place cupcake papers in a muffin tin.
2. Remove the top of each cookie and place in a seal-able plastic bag. Seal the bag, removing excess air, and crush the cookie tops by rolling a rolling pin over them. Set aside.
3. Place the other half of each cookie, cream side up, into the prepared muffin tin – one cookie half per muffin cup.
4. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, cocoa, and vanilla until fluffy and light. Add eggs and mix until blended.
5. Fill each muffin cup ¾ full with this batter. Over each cup, sprinkle about ¼ cup of the crushed cookie tops.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes, or until set. Allow to cool completely, then place in an air tight container or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve each mini cheesecake with 2 tablespoons of pie filling and a dollop of whipped cream on top.
Gourmet recipes at your finger tips...